Here are some of the people/places that have sponsored us at NJ DanceSport Classic. Please support them as they help support us. Again, if you want to become a sponsor, please contact us.
- The Battista Dance Studio - Mario Battista's studio - 255 Hudson Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601 - 201.525.0102
- Ballroom on Fifth - Wendi Davies' studio
319 5th Ave (4th floor), New York, NY 10016
212.532.6232 (phone) - 212.532.3054 (fax)
- Dress 4 Dance - clean and professional designs oriented on dancers' individuality and moderns style.
- Dancing Jools - rhinestone accessories - for everyday dancing (NOT yout usual comp jewlery).
- DanzWorld - 718.539.4680
- Bob's Connecticut Dances - 203.374.7308
- Giampiero Giannico - 917.535.2536
Avaliable for private instruction.
- Nyemchek's Junior All Star Competition - 201.801.0147
- Blank Productions USA - Custom Music Production for Television and Film.
- Showtime Dance Shoes
Peachtree Lake Business Center
4458 Peachtree Lakes Drive; Suite B
Duluth, GA 30096 - 800.433.5541 (phone)
678.812.3000 (phone) - 678.812.3010 (fax)
- Ron Gunn Tailor - designers of couture Standard & American Dancewear, Latin, Rhythm, Skaters Costumes & Stage apparel for "That Special Occasion."
- Charlotte Jorgensen - 917.669.9278
- The Manhattan Amateur Classic and Greater NY USABADA Chapter - 212.501.6856 (hotline)
- La Classique du Québec - 703 Riverview, Montréal -
Québec, Canada, H4H 2B9 - 514.362.1181 (phone) - 514.421.9710 (phone) - 514.362.1109 (fax)
- Stanley & Jennifer McCalla - 917.606.0289
- Hubschman & Roman, P.C. Law Offices
- Dee's Creations - Elegant Ballgowns and Latin dresses for Shows & Competitive ballroom dancing.
- LeNique & Ray Rose USA
Exclusive Designer Dancewear
- Garden State Chapter USABDA
NJ USABDA Chapter